My client is a global oil and gas company seeking an Upstream recruiter to recruit end to end on technical Upstream roles globally such as engineers and psychists.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Accountable for recruitment strategies, business consulting and campaign plans for multiple businesses as assigned by Recruitment Lead
- Primary point of contact hiring managers & HR
- Manage a portfolio of requisitions and conducts full -cycle recruiting across disciplines
- Manage and participate in the selection process to include assessing candidate applications, screening, interviewing, and recommending finalists, offer management and filling he staffing needs with the defined service and performance criteria
- Responsible for the selection and use of agencies as part of an overall staffing plan
- Provide counsel to client groups and HR partners on resourcing initiatives, campaigns, and recruiting metrics to influence stakeholders
- Measures ongoing recruiting performance through metrics
- Full cycle recruitment in a complex Oil and Gas organization preferred
- Agency selection and management skills required
- Excellent knowledge of applicant tracking systems and accountable for optimal administration (Preferably Kenexa Brass Ring)
- Proven experience in delivering a diverse candidate slate
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize under pressure.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.