To deliver a professional, competent, approach to all sites works as required by the company to achieve the companies mission
- Site Survey’s, Installation, Commissioning, Maintain and Repair UPS systems, Battery replacements
- Complete paperwork accurately and submitted within 48 hours of the Visit; to include Commissioning; Service, and site visit reports.
- Timesheets to be submitted weekly and Expenses and Receipts to be submitted within the first week of the following month.
- Overnight stays as required.
- Out of hours working, early mornings, evenings and weekends as required.
- Keeping the company vehicle and equipment clean and in a state of good repair.
- On-Call' Rota as required by the needs of the business.
- Electrician or electrical field service engineer background.
- Electrical installation and maintenance.
- Fault Finding.
- Inspection and testing
- Computer Literate - Word, Excel, email.
- BTEC or ONC / HNC in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- NVQ Level 3/Apprenticeship in Electrical installation or similar.
- City and Guilds 2391/2394/2395 desirable.
- Full UK Driving License.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job