Main duties include:
- Preparation work including attaching webbing, elastics, and cardboard to frame
- Using gluing methods for attaching foams to frame
- Using air powered staple guns to tack and staple fabric to frames
- Attaching electrical parts
- Attaching feet / legs / castors to products
- Attaching links, cushions, booklets, fire and product labels-
- Steaming, cleaning and final inspection of product
- Ensuring the work area is kept clean and tidy and all housekeeping rules are adhered to
- Supporting departmental requests and busy periods, ie assembly line
It is essential you have previous experience of working as an Upholsterer and have built furniture frames as part of the build process.
This is a permanent role working 38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Flexibility to work overtime is required.
Salary £18930 per annum.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job