WB Employment is looking for a for qualified, highly skilled upholsterers based in Plymouth.
The majority of our work is interior, heavy textiles and marine in industrial materials for varied client base.
- Removing old upholstery and repairing frames before re-upholstering
- Making cushions
- Adding trimmings like piping, fringing and buttons
- Production work, upholstering complete items or particular parts like chair or sofa arms
- Planning the work,preparing patterns and templates,cutting out fabric
- Covering frames with padding and fabric using stitching, staples, tacks or glue
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Must be able to use sewing machines to a high level
- Measuring, marking out, cutting all shapes and sizes of cushions with a variety of different fabrics
- Be able to work on own initiative at times
- Should be competent in Modern and Traditional Upholstery
- Monday to Friday
Temporary to Permanent positions are available for the right candidates.
Own car is essential due to location and shift pattern!
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply below and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'