Servico Group is the UK’s leading independent national furniture repair specialist.
We work in customers’ homes or on customer sites. We do it very well. In fact we do it so well that we’re recruiting ambitious new candidates to join our Furniture Repair Technician Team.
A fully trained position this is an exciting opportunity to start a new career at a highly respected and fast growing company.
Do you have DIY, engineering, or similar 'handson’ background/experience? Like to build? To fix? To maintain? Looking to develop those skills as a qualified Repair Technician?
Then we’ve just the job for you!
You’ll need to drive too. And you’ll need drive - a positive outlook plus a desire to learn, to improve and to progress are all essential.
Previous experience isn’t… as full training will be provided.
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Take pride in your work
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be organised and well presented
- Communicate well
- Be keen to learn new skills and progress
Sound like you?
In return we offer:
- An A star rated training program with ongoing training
- A commitment to your continued learning and development
- Excellent full-time salary + bonus
- A company pension
- A company vehicle
- 20 days annual holiday
- A branded uniform
Get started today. Apply now for an exciting new career with Servico.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,500.00 /year