William Fountain & Co is looking for an Upholsterer to work in a friendly family run business that has been trading since 1976.
Our experience in the fields of Upholstery, Curtains and Blinds has given us an enviable reputation for quality and service.
- Upholsterer with minimum of 3 years experience.
- Mainly modern upholstery.
- Antique experience would be a bonus.
- Cutting experience an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail essential.
- Friendly family run business
- Varied and Interesting work
- Competitive pay and 20 days Holiday pay plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Hours 8:00-4:30
- Overtime available
- Full or part time role available.
- Free parking space available on site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job