Furniture Repair Technician / Upholsterer / Upholstery Technician
£27,300 to £30,300 Includes £3,000 Bonus
- Company car & unlimited fuel (Personal use allowed)
- Annual bonus of £3,000
- Over 4 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Life Insurance
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Training & Development
My client is a leading furniture and retail brand looking for an experienced Upholsterer, Furniture Repair Technician, Upholstery specialist or Furniture Restorer who has gained significant experience in modern, domestic furniture production and restoration techniques. The successful Upholsterer / Upholstery Technician / Furniture Repair will be offered an attractive salary and bonus scheme, along with great company benefits.
So, if you are an experienced Upholsterer, Furniture Repair Technician, French Polisher, Furniture Sprayer or Upholstery Specialist or have experience within modern furniture manufacturing, repair or restoration, we want to hear from you!
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- To inspect and repair as necessary upholstery furniture items in customer’s homes
- To produce written reports for company and client
- To manage customer expectations and provide product maintenance advice
- Provide excellent customer service and rapport
We are looking for candidates with:
- Significant experience gained in a domestic Upholstery, Furniture Repair or Furniture production and/or restoration techniques
- Extensive relevant workplace Upholstery or furniture repair experience
- Strong organisation skills; proactive and methodical
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work using own initiative and with others
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'