We are looking for talented individuals that share Sunseeker's passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
Mploy are currently recruiting:
The successful Upholsterer will be working to manufacture and fit upholstered components to the interiors of our motor yachts.
Duties include covering panels for internal walls and ceilings using a rapid fire staple gun and, specialist adhesive sprays.
Using a variety of high value leathers and synthetic materials, you will support the build team to add the finishing touch to the range of luxury yachts.
Applicants need the ability to work on a fast moving production line, sometimes outdoors and on the water when required.
- Have own tools
- Able to read scaled drawings
- to be considered, candidates must have worked within a Upholstery environment.
Upon successful completion of a probationary period, Benefits to include
- 5% Non-contributory pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
- Overtime when available
- Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
- Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
- Sick pay scheme
- Life cover
- Legal advice helpline
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Safe working environment (ISO 18001 accredited)
- Central working location to public transport
- Sports and social club
- Training and career progression with this global business