An Upholsterer is required to join a company that is built around their committed and happy workforce.
Due to an ever increasing order book a fabulous opportunity has arisen for an experienced upholsterer to join their team. The ideal candidate would have experience of either buttoning or finishing leather upholstery.
Key Skills Required
- High degree of upholstery skills.
- Knowledge of deep buttoning, or finishing techniques is beneficial.
- A keen eye for accuracy coupled with the ability to produce good quality work.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Ensuring the highest quality control standards are maintained.
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet production deadlines/peak workloads.
- Excellent rates of pay dependent on your ability.
- A great working environment with a company that prides itself on supporting its employees.
- The opportunity to grow your skills and further progress your career with the company.
If you feel you would suit the role and would like to work for a stable, successful company the please send a copy of your CV today.
- Quality Control
- Time Management