Upholsterer !!Immediate Start!!
WB Employment is seeking experienced upholsterers.
Our Client, a long established business is looking for qualified, highly skilled upholsterers to join their team.
The majority of our work is interior, heavy textiles and marine in industrial materials for varied client base.
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Must be able to use sewing machines to a high level
- Measuring, marking out, cutting all shapes and sizes of cushions with a variety of different fabrics
- Be able to work on own initiative at times
- Should be competent in Modern and Traditional Upholstery
- Production work, upholstering complete items or particular parts like chair or sofa arms
- Planning the work,preparing patterns and templates,cutting out fabric
- Covering frames with padding and fabric using stitching, staples, tacks or glue
- Making cushions
- Adding trimmings like piping, fringing and buttons
- Removing old upholstery and repairing frames before re-upholstering
Temporary to Permanent positions are available for the right candidates.
Monday to Friday work with possible overtime. Pay rate depending on experience.
Own transport desirable due to location.
If this position is of your interest, please APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'