Job Title: Upgrade Agent
Salary: Up to £18,000 basic + bonus
Our Bournemouth based client is one of the fastest growing providers within the sector and supply thousands of consumers with a high quality service every day. On their behalf, we are now seeking sales superstars to join their lively sales floor!
As ab Upgrade Agent your main responsibility will be to contact existing and lapsed customers to promote a variety of products and services. This role will involve building strong relationships with the customers, answer any queries they may have with a view to sell additional products. All leads are very warm as all customers will be existing customers with a current policy or who have had previous policies, no outbound cold calling!
Our client will help you learn all about products and service levels in your first few weeks, as well as helping you hone your sales skills so you can reach your full potential. You will receive accredited training and support throughout your time with our client. Their successful Training Scheme gives the most ambitious employees the opportunity to grow and develop their career.
You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic, driven and have a strong desire to achieve targets as well as having a confident telephone manner. We're looking for friendly, fun and chatty people who can effectively communicate, be persuasive and enjoy competition. If you have any previous sales experience or telephone work then this is a bonus.
- Your package will be made up of a competitive salary plus, uncapped cash bonus, and a considerable holiday entitlement of 20 days plus bank holidays.
- Generous daily incentives for top sellers which range from free pizza to free alcohol
- Alongside this and the daily sales incentives, you will also have access to a kitchen & chill out area which is equipped with iPads, TV's, games consoles and even a ping-pong table for your entertainment. Of course, there's the obligatory free tea and coffee to keep you buzzing!
- Regular Individual & Team bonus
- Free cooked breakfast on a Friday
- Accredited Sales Training
- Paid company nights out and events
- Free tea / coffee / refreshments / fruit
- Professional development plans and fast progression
- Free NVQs
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Town centre location with great transport links
This is a well-paid permanent position with the chance to earn a great monthly bonus on top of your salary. Our client rewards employees for their hard work, so if you want to get out of your job what you put in then this is the perfect position for you!
You will work 37.5 hours per week, including one in three Saturdays per month. Your hours will be between 9am and 6pm every weekday and between 10am and 2pm on Saturdays.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job