Are you looking for new and exciting opportunities in Secondary Schools across Hull and East Riding?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking graduates who are looking to work as Unqualified Teacher, gaining valuable teaching and education sector experience. You will be responsible for the lesson delivery of your specialist subject from your university degree and a range of other core subjects to include Maths, English and Science, without the extra planning, marking and assessment expected of a Qualified Teacher.
If you are looking to complete a PGCE in the future this is a perfect opportunity to get some hands on experience in a school. We offer an iTOL accredited Cover Supervisor course before any placements and we will ensure that you have all the tools to assist you in work before your first assignment.
We offer a range of assignments so whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs. We also have our recommend a friend scheme, so if you register with us and recommend someone to us, you will both receive a great prize once you have both worked 10 days!
What you will require:
- Educated to degree level
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students with a confident and positive approach to working with pupils of all ages
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus - up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Principal Resourcing are pleased to announce we are a preferred supplier for the DRET and The AET!
David Ross Education Trust schools create a rich and exciting learning environment that inspires students to become their confident, academic best. The Academies Enterprise Trust are a national network of over 60 primary, special and secondary academies. They are passionately committed to inspiring children and young people.
If you aspire to work with these trusts please contact Principal Resourcing direct for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'