Reed Education is the leading Education recruitment service in the UK. We work in partnership with Schools across the Cheshire; providing short term, long term and permanent teacher class cover.
Due to an expanding client base and changing demands in the market we have openings for unqualified teachers in Primary Schools to work within the Cheshire East area.
Are you looking to begin a career in teaching? Not got QTS but have a passion for teaching? Then contact Reed Education and make the most of this new opportunity!
What do you need to have….?
• A degree (2:1 or higher) with a passion for teaching
• You must be able to provide 2 years of employment references
• Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
• Be able to build good working relationships
You must be able to attend a face to face interview and complete a fully enhanced DBS check via the agency. This DBS will be refunded and is transferable if you register with the Update Service.
What we will offer in return:
• A dedicated consultant – 24/7 contact available
• A tailored service around your individual needs
• Local work – in the areas closest to you!
• Regular feedback
• CV builder advice
• Weekly competitive pay
• Advanced bookings where possible
• Long-term and Permanent job opportunities
• The chance to build relationships with a high number of Primary Schools and contacts.
• Training opportunities
For further information and to make a registration appointment, contact Kevin Gleave / Senior Primary Consultant for the Cheshire East area on 01270 619314 today. Or send me an email at Kevin.Gleave@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job