JBD Recruitment are looking to appoint a professional and versatile Unqualified Teacher to work with a friendly and hardworking team in a culturally diverse school in the heart of the Birmingham.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for an Unqualified Teacher to progress in their role whilst engaging and developing the learning needs of children. The role will involve covering planned and unplanned staff absence and teaching small groups of pupils across a range of year groups.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Varied and adaptable teaching methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Proven behaviour management skills
Candidates Must Have:
- Experience of teaching and supporting children from KS1-2
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Two professional reference checks
If you are an experienced and would like to be considered for the position we would like to hear from you!