Unix Systems Administrator , Banking , Linux , some Solaris . INSIDE IR35 , REMOTE WORKING
To have responsibility for support and BAU activity of Unix (RHEL and Solaris) infrastructure.
The Unix team has responsibility for providing production, test and development Unix solutions and support to the business.
Day-to-day (BAU) Unix system administration duties, including both pro-active and re-active support.
Produce support documentation of key processes and flow, as well as disaster recovery documentation.
Work closely with other technology teams to ensure reliability, availability and serviceability of solutions
Taking part in the Unix on-call rota
Minimum 5 years’ Unix (Linux and Solaris) administration (RHCE, or equivalent experience)
- Shell scripting skills
- Understanding of configuration management (e.g. puppet)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Veritas Cluster Server (VCS) or similar technology
- Windows server infrastructure (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP server)
- Other programming language (e.g. Python)
- VMware administration (VCP or equivalent experience)
- Linux Server
- Unix Operating Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'