We are seeking a Senior HP-UX/ Red Hat Linux Administrator/ Engineer for a UK wide investment management corporation. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who wants to broaden their knowledge with a variety of technologies and influence future IT developments.
Essential Skills and Technology:
- SQL, Oracle and RDMBS Database Administartion
- HP-UX 11.31, RHEL 6 or 7 (5+ years)
- BASH/ Shell/ Unix Korn
- SAN management, preferably HPE3PAR
- SNMP and WMI
- Security Concepts
- Resolve escalated technical issues
- Create templates, processes, scripts and select tools
- Monitoring tools: Nagios, OpenView, SCOMetc, at technical level
- Cache DB or mainstream Technology deployment
If this role is of interest, please apply with a copy of your CV.
- Red Hat Linux
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job