To provide technical & administrative support to the pharmacovigilance team in order to contribute to an efficient pharmacovigilance service.
- Maintain electronic and hardcopy safety data files
- Reporting of safety data to Global PV and PV vendor
- Supporting signal detection activities
- Support training activities
- Supporting the case management and compliance process
- Ad hoc requests as required
Requirements & Qualifications
- Enrolled in a University/college science degree or equivalent
- Previous office based experience in any of the following: Drug safety, pharmacovigilance, pharmacy, nursing, medicine is preferred
- Experience using a range of Microsoft and other IS software packages
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
Terms of Employment
Office based role. To start in June/July 2018.
What makes this position unique?
Busy department with lots going on, therefore the successful candidate will acquire a lot of experience in a relative short period.
Office-based role in Guildford