University Graduate Recruiter
12 month FTC - £45-£54k
Working with a top tech company in the City, you will connect with and recruit the best Technology Graduates in the country to work at the London office. An extremely high volume and fast paced role where you will provide an exceptional candidate experience to all prospects you speak to, managing the journey smoothly and professionally while gathering data insights into making process improvements. A truly multi-disciplinary role where you will recruit top talent for the future tech professionals!
- Candidate attraction, and pipe lining - you will connect with top Universities, hold events and build relationships in order to find the best candidates
- Build strong internal relationships, understanding business needs and working collaboratively with other teams
- Managing up to 100 candidates at any given time
- Coming up with useful and creative talent attraction techniques
- Provide excellent candidate experience through quality communication, providing regular updates and feedback
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- End-to-end recruitment experience either in-house or agency, minimum 3 years' experience
- Analytical mind and able to use tools such as Excel / SPSS to analyse large volumes of data, and offering process improvements based on your findings
If you're a passionate and enthusiastic person who is excited by challenges, problem solving and have a passion for campus recruitment, please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this dynamic opportunity!