University Graduate (Insolvency & Finance)
The Role (This is not a standard administration role)
Stonebridge is currently recruiting for one of the UK’s market leaders in Insolvency. Our client is highly specialised in corporate restructuring and insolvency, and is looking to appoint a Trainee Insolvency Administrator (No experience required). ACCA support offered for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, personable and ready to learn.
Key responsibilities will include.
- To support Insolvency Administrators and Managers in the preparation of documentation for insolvency appointments.
- To liaise with directors, creditors and debtors.
- To process general insolvency case administration.
- To draft correspondence, including reports, for review by Managers.
- To pass exams relevant to the role: - Meet all deadlines and dates set by the examination board. - Plan study throughout the year producing consistent results. - Complete the requirements stipulated by the relevant Institute on a timely basis.
- School leavers also considered
- Strong Academic records
- Desire to work in Insolvency/Finance
The package on offer is excellent for someone at this experience level. If you are interested in working for a specialist business advisory firm with a strategic, commercial, and compassionate approach, or if you have any more questions regarding the role please apply below.
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'