UNITY DEVELOPER JUNIOR/MID LEVEL LONDON CITY
A well funded mobile game developer are now looking for a Junior/ Mid level Unity Game developer. You must have had experience using unity making a game before and must love playing games, know games, know how to make games.
Everyone in the business is a game designer and contributes to our games. Everyone loves games, plays games, and crafts games.
For this job, the package we offer includes competitive salary + share options, depending on your skills/knowledge. Unlike other startups, we give very generous share options to every team member because we want everyone to share the same passion and goals for the company.
The role’s primary function is to help bring our game to release quality on multiple platforms. The ideal candidate loves working on a unique game and enjoys figuring out how to get the best possible results within the technical limitations of various platforms.
• Experience with Unity is a must
• Getting the game running on a number of platforms with the desired framerate and within memory limits
• Resolving platform specific issues
• Making the game adhere to platform specific requirements • Improving the game's network robustness
• General bug fixing throughout the game Requirements
• Experience with releasing games on multiple platforms
• Experience with working in a team
• Experience with (online) networking is a plus
• Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'