Unity 3D Developer
Our client is currently looking for a Unity 3D Developer, to help develop innovative virtual environment, VR/AR simulations, apps, programming and games based digital learning solutions for multiple platforms.
Suitable applicants would have a minimum of 3 years working knowledge and experience of:
- Unity 3D, C#, Version control and Visual Studio.
Good working knowledge/experience of the following is desirable:
- Game Design
- VR, and AR
- Development for Android and iOS
- CSS, PHP, MySQL, JQuery, JSON
- Microsoft Office
- Develop and program high quality interactive programs, simulations and content using relevant programming languages and methodologies.
- Carry out investigation of alternative / emerging technologies under guidance of a team leader.
- Work with the suppliers/clients/team members to ensure successful project completion.
- Resolve problems and find solutions to technical challenges.
- Engage with project team members regularly to maintain project momentum.
- Manage time and prioritise own work based on project requirements.
- Contribute to production and team meetings.
- Ensuring developed work is tested and fit for purpose.
- Ensure the most appropriate and agreed workflow/methodologies are used during production.
- Ensure efficient working and developing to required specification and standards.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Andy Scott or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job