Unitised Fund Client Administrator - 12 Month FTC
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a bright, energetic self-starter into a middle office team which sits within M&G Investment Services department.
The successful candidate will represent the team at forums and ensure that all impacts are understood, processes challenged prior to implementation and that the team has full understanding of change impacts prior to go live. To be successful in the role the candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
This is an opportunity to join a vibrant team who place value on working at high efficiency level and offer excellent client service to all stakeholders. The varied nature of the role promises a steep learning curve for the successful applicant.
The team performs a varied function, supporting investment teams, external clients and TPAs as well as internal administration teams, focussing on post trade activity administration (reconciliation, trade & fund accounting queries). The team is also responsible for all transition management in/out of unitised products. This involves extensive communication with external managers, calculation of transition value through to settlement of stock movements. With this in mind, a solid understanding of the full trade cycle is imperative.
The team provides support to all change teams responsible for launching funds and managing change initiatives impacting unitised products. It is also responsible for managing delivery of AIFMD reporting on a quarterly basis. This involves extensive interaction with outsourced suppliers as well as investment teams and TPAs and the regulator.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• The candidate will be responsible for approximately fifty unitised funds, providing day to day administration support for all aspects of post trade activity.
• Oversight of AIFMD regulatory reporting delivery for allocated clients.
• Management of inspecie transitions for unitised products.
• Challenging all processes to ensure that team operates at optimum efficiency levels. Ensure that all procedural documentation is relevant & up to date.
• Assisting in the launch and operational setup of all unitised products. Liaise with change functions to ensure that there are no barriers to launch.
• Provide support for all change initiatives affecting the unitised space. Represent the team at meetings and ensure that all changes/initiatives are communicated to wider team and that impact is fully understood.
• Collation and delivery of data to various stakeholders on demand.
What we are looking for:
You will be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of all asset classes and the investment management process as well as a full end to end understanding of the trade cycle. A proven background in Investment Operations in banking or asset management is essential, alongside an interest and broad understanding of the wider financial services industry. You will be IOC/IAQ qualified and will possess strong Excel skills.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"