Job Title: Unit Pricing Supervisor
Location: Potters Bar
Salary: Up to £50,000 Per annum
Contract: Contract - Full Time
The purpose of this position is to perform the Unit pricing processes and oversee the junior members of the team and ensure all tasks are completed within necessary deadlines.
This is a role that will require the ability to work flexibly in order to complete each day’s unit pricing process without fail, reporting to the Investment Operations Manager.
Duties of Role:
- Unit Linked fund pricing and validation
- Collating fund cash flows for the Front Office
- Custody cash and stock reconciliations
- Making journals
- Maintaining and developing KPI’s and MI
- Working on small change projects
- Oversight of the team in relation to the above tasks
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Experience with Unit pricing essential
- Experience of performing unit price validation
- Experience managing and controlling complex processes to meet deadlines
- Experience working on change projects
- Ability to discuss detailed and technical issues with senior staff
- An understanding of basic accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team working/motivational skills
- 5 GCSE’s A-C Maths and English or equivalent
- IOC Exams or QBE
- Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA
- 23 Days holiday + 8 Bank holiday
- Share plan Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free Parking
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.