Job Title: Unit Nurse Manager ( RGN RMN )
Location: Isle Of Wight
Salary: £31,000 per Annum
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
** World Class Training and Support Package - NHS Band 7 Equivalent - Transferable DBS accepted **
Joining an exceptional, award winning organisation, I have an exciting opportunity for a registered nurse who is looking to take their career in the next step forward. This fantastic company have the best employment package in private healthcare - from Paid Breaks, exclusive training and progression schemes, and a supportive management structure tailored towards YOU, this really is a position like no other. The facility have a wide care capacity, with a specialist mental health unit, which provides high quality and pioneering dementia care, and offer a professional approach to care in the service users. In the most recent care inspection, the facility received a Full 5/5 for being safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led. This role will include a brilliant introduction into the managerial aspects of the role, and is ideally suited to an experienced nurse who is ready for that step up - perhaps if you feel you have been stagnant in your current role, this might be the perfect position for you.
This role includes rotational mixed shifts, and there will be full training for all registered nurses, including newly qualified nurses, as you will be supported by a full team.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This role includes working Days, and there will be full training for all registered nurses, and you will be supported by a full team. Previous managerial responsibilities are preferred.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from General or Mental Health Nurses with a suitable background ( RGN or RMN )
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call me directly on .