Salary: £18.54 per hour (Equivalent to £38,563pa) + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 40,2x 12 hour shifts 3x 9-5 shifts
Time Recruitment are recruiting for the largest healthcare provider throughout the UK who are now leading the search for a Unit Manager to join an expanding team. The home provides specialist nursing and nursing dementia care support. Whether providing long or short-term care that includes convalescence, respite and palliative care, our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times.
Training for the Unit Manager here is RCN accredited, one of the only providers with this accolade, with management succession programmes; clinical training days and regular e-learning you can be guaranteed support every step of the way!
Successful applicants for the Unit Manager post will be rewarded with exclusive benefits including:
- Support with level 4 & 5 leadership in management qualification
- NMC Subscription fee paid yearly
- Assistance with revalidation
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Contributed Pension and life assurance available
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free uniform and free parking - saving hundred's per year!
- Comprehensive induction (2 weeks) complemented by on-going training and development
As the Unit Manager your duties include:
- Leading your team and taking charge of all care activity
- Maintaining accurate records whilst delivering high care standards
- Assessing the physical, mental and social needs of all residents
- Overseeing junior staff within the unit, mentoring and training
- Assessments and Pre Assessments
- Acting as the point of contact for the unit
- Ensuring service delivery and safety of the unit
- Liaising with medical professionals and family members
- Overseeing unit management and ensuring correct legislation is in place
For more information on the Unit Manager role contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or Apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'