Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading National Care Providers. We are looking to recruit a Unit Manager to join this large service in the Cardiff area. This service is set in a quiet residential area and provides nursing and residential care to elderly residents and younger adults but also offers support to individuals with dementia and physical difficulties.
This is a permanent full-time position working night shifts offering a salary of £16.29 per hour.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
- You will be RGN or RMN qualified
- You will have an active NMC PIN
- You will have at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Previous experience of working within a nursing home is desirable
- Caring individual with a proven ability to lead
- Essential Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise and organise is essential
- Taking responsibility for an area within the service
- Taking responsibility for the whole service in the management’s absence
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- A Competitive salary of £16.29 per hour
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniform
- CIPD award winning training and development
- Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
- Pension Scheme
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Dan at the office or apply via this advert.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'