Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum plus great bonus scheme
Our client is a household name in the hospitality sector and has become a much loved and trusted brand nationally. They currently have over 800 stores throughout the UK and are constantly growing and expanding. Our client prides themselves on the high quality and great value for money of their products as well as delivering exceptional service to all customers.
- A positive, enthusiastic and upbeat personality who can engage all team members and motivate them to deliver a great experience for all customers
- Previous experience managing a busy store environment within the branded hospitality, catering or retail industry and the ability to deliver Key Performance indicators is essential
- Experience working in an environment which is focused on pace and delivery of brand standards is essential
- Past experience recruiting and developing team members and progressing people within your current brand
- You will live and breathe customer service and relate every decision back to the customer
- A current Unit Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Duty Manager who is looking to progress to other management levels in the near future and beyond!
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile, you will thrive on achieving targets and love the buzz of a site that is busy
- Effective planning, time management and strong communication skills
- A Full UK Driving License is preferred with the ability to progress to larger sites in the future
- You will be expected to manage a busy team and take a hands on approach to all aspects of your site
- Dealing with and resolving any customer complaints or queries to a high standard and ensuring all customers are satisfied with their visits to the site
- Ensuring the team are driving the highest standards of customer service and go the extra mile for all customers
- Following brand standards and lead by example in the delivery of the standards for the site
- Training all team members to have an in depth knowledge of all products and services within the site
- Organising daily and weekly staff scheduling to ensure the right people are on site at the right time
- Following company stock procedures and processing food deliveries
- Ensuring Health and Safety and hygiene procedures are maintained and followed by all team members
Our client is an expanding and driven business, and a market leader in their field they are focused on and committed to driving the impressive growth they have achieved to date by investing in their employees. They have a strong commitment to training and developing their staff and where possible seek to promote from within and offer fantastic opportunities for future progression allowing individuals to forge successful careers.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Fancott, Upper Sundon, Harlington, Chalton, Wingfield, Parkside, Tingrith
KEY WORDS: Retail, Hospitality, Catering, Customer Service, People Management, Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Section Manager, Unit Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail, hospitality & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'