Walsall (West Midlands)
From £16 PH
Prism 7 recruitmentare working on behalf of our client based in the stunning Walsall for a Unit Manager.
Are you an experienced RGN/RMN looking for a new challenge?
As a Unit Manager you will...
- Be responsible for leading a team of nursing and care staff to ensure excellent standards of care
- Plan rotas/recruit/train and mentor staff
- Build strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services
- Comply to NMC guidelines with administration of medicine
Requirements for the Unit Manager...
- Previous experience in a management role
- At least a Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- RGN or RMN with NMC Pin
- Proven track record in delivering good care results
- Understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA)
- Free uniform and DBS/PVG check
- A fantastic working environment
- Competitive salary
- Professional training and ongoing career development
- A comprehensive bonus scheme including: gift vouchers, refer a friend, a pension, attendance reward and much more!
If you are all of the above and looking to join a growing company that offers rewards excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment, then contact the team at Prism 7 Recruitment now for further details!!!
- Social Care
- Supervisory Experience
- Nursing Homes