£15.75 - £17.17ph DEO (£32,760 - £35,713 per annum) + Annual Increments
Kings Heath, Birmingham
Time Recruitment is assisting a specialist nurse-led provider who specialises in providing care for those with complex needs by delivering clinical excellence, in the search for a Unit Manager.
Their service is a 30 bedded home which is split into 3 individual units, 10 beds per unit catering for those with physical disabilities, Huntington's disease and acquired brain injuries.
The units in the facility are 10 beds per unit to ensure one to one patient-centric care is given and regular assessment can be completed accordingly.
As the company started as a training provider you will be offered an excellent full 2 week classroom and supervision based induction.
As the Unit Manager your duties include:
- Leading your team and taking charge of all care activity
- Maintaining accurate records whilst delivering high care standards
- Assessing the physical, mental and social needs of all residents
- Overseeing junior staff within the unit, mentoring and training
- Assessments and Pre Assessments
- Acting as the point of contact for the unit
- Ensuring service delivery and safety of the unit
- Liaising with medical professionals and family members
- Overseeing unit management and ensuring correct legislation and procedure is followed
- Meeting with CQC representatives when required
You will be continued to be supported and monitored over a 13 week period after your classroom-based training working closely with the Deputy Manager and Home Manager. With clinical trainers on site completing training in safeguarding, NAPPI, quality improvement, mental capacity, NG/Enteral feeding and tracheostomy care where these skills are required.
Do not hesitate to apply to be immediately shortlisted; APPLY below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment for more information!
This position would be suitable for, Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse, Agency Nurse, Charge Nurse, Unit Manager, Lead Nurse, Night Nurse, or Community Nurse.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job