Are you an experienced Logistics or Unit Manager looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Unit Manager for our team in Earls Barton, working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Unit Manager, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Unit Manager:
- Extensive and proven knowledge and experience of Process based operations.
- To hold relevant COTCs (4TMNH) and (4COMP), or to study to achieve correct certificates
- Knowledge of UK and EU legislative (e.g. H&S, environmental) and technological constraints
- Knowledge of financial systems and capital expenditure management.
- Experience of managing large or multiple processing facilities.
- Extensive people management experience within a large department/region at senior level
- Full driving license.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in health and safety or equivalent
Unit Manager Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the MRF is safely operated with suitably trained staff
- Manage, via site team, the day to day operation of the function ensuring that all Health and Safety, Environmental, Site Permit, Site License, Personnel and other legislation is adhered to
- Lead, motivate, manage and develop the Recycling Asset management team in line with the Company’s strategic aims and the company values
- Management of the quality operations including output specification controls for all processed commodities at the facility
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Unit Manager.
Closing Date: 5th May 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"