Vacancy Ref: 00051767
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse to work as a Unit Manager within a highly regarded, family-run nursing home in Keighley.
The home has an excellent reputation among the local community and provides care for elderly residents who require nursing, residential, palliative, dementia and respite care. This role would be specifically on the homes busy, palliative care/ general nursing unit.
Essential Unit Manager Requirements:
- RGN (Registered General Nurse) or RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) qualified
- Active UK NMC PIN
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience of working within elderly and dementia care.
As a Unit Manager your role will involve:
- Day-to-day management of the unit
- Ensuring that high standards of person centred care are delivered throughout the service
- Assisting the management team in improving the performance of the home
- Developing a culture of nursing excellence
- Following and promoting core values
Why apply through White Recruitment?
White recruitment have a specialist team of recruiters who work specifically within the nursing industry, we have been recruiting nurses on a permanent basis for over 9 years and currently have hundreds of jobs within the nursing industry. Results from our recent survey show that 95% of candidates would recommend our services to a friend/colleague.
When you apply through us you will be provided with a single point of contact, who will be a specialist in your field, who will remain in contact with you throughout the duration of your search. We offer a free and confidential service with the aim of helping you to achieve your dream job!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting Unit Manager position please apply with an up to date CV.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.