Job Title: Unit Manager
Shifts: Days and Nights
Hours: Full Time (42 hours per week)
Hourly Rate: £16.92 per hour
Benefits Include: Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, Industry competitive holiday entitlement, Paid breaks/Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Unit Manager on days and nights to join a 78 bedded nursing home in Bristol. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them. The care home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
Unit Manager (Registered Nurse) Responsibilities:
* Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
* Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
* Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
* Ensuring the well-being of the residents, making sure their physical and emotional needs are met
* Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
* Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
* Confident working in both supernumerary and nursing environments
The successful Unit Manager is responsible for helping manage a 78 bedded nursing unit and will be supervising and providing the best quality of care to the people they support. The desire to learn and the ability to inspire your team is therefore essential.
The Unit Manager (Registered Nurse):
* Must be RGN or RMN or RNLD qualified with a valid NMC Pin number
* Must have at least 1 years senior nursing experience working with elderly residents
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: Jessica Tarry
- Senior Nurse
- Nursing Home. Care Home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job