Location: Esher, Surrey
Salary: £32,323 - £39,049 + £1000.00 Bonus
Hours: Full time - 42 hours per week
Time Recruitment are excited to be representing a national, well established care home provider with and outstanding reputation for excellent care of the elderly, staff training and development and market leading salaries.
We are leading their search for a Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) Unit Manager in the Esher area of Surrey; the home specialises in the provision of residential, excellent standard nursing care and palliative care and specialist dementia care.
The Benefits for the role of nurse qualified (RGN/RMN) Unit Manager are:
* Salary up to £39,049
* Regular pay reviews
* Annual bonus
* Free Uniform
* Pension & Life Assurance
* One to One sessions with the Home Manager regularly
* Excellent career prospects and progression opportunities within a national business
* 28 days Holiday plus statutory
* Award winning training and development opportunities as voted by CIPD
As a registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental nurse (RMN) as the Unit Manager you will be supported by an excellent home manager as well as senior regional managers and will have an excellent team of nurses and care assistants with you on shift.
Nurse Unit Manager duties are as follows:
* Direct responsibility for the performance of staff nurses and care staff within the home
* Ensuring all training and up skilling is completed
* Completing inductions and supervisions for your unit
* Spot checking care plans
* Staff rotation and monitoring
* Auditing care plans
* Checking any clinical work completed
* Family liaison for your designated unit
You will liaise with a multi-disciplinary team including CQC and generally assist the home manager in day to day duties and have a good mix of clinical and supernumerary time at your own discretion offering autonomy within your role.
To be successful in this position you will have;
* A registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental nurse (RMN) qualification
* A passion to work with elderly care
* Previous experience is beneficial, not essential.
If you are interested to make an exciting career move to forward thinking company which offer excellent packages and support promoting from within, then speak to Usman at Time Recruitment on or email u.masood @ time-recruitment.com
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
This position is suitable for: Deputy Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, Deputy Manager, Nursing Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager, Lead Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Night Manager, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, RMN