Unit Manager (RN) vacancy - Nottingham - £34K, Welcome Bonus and Benefits
Specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care - Leading Provider
An exciting opportunity for a Senior RN has arisen at my client's private facility just outside of central Nottingham. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work on a permanent, full-time basis, possess excellent clinical and managerial skills and be experienced in/passionate about delivering first-class brain injury rehabilitation/neurological nursing care.
This facility provides specialist nursing care for adults with challenging and complex needs as result of either a brain injury, neurological trauma or a long-term condition (such as Huntington's, MS, MND etc.) that severely impairs their independence. A team of experienced healthcare professionals, from Consultants to Nurses to Physiotherapists, work around the clock to support service users, ensure their care plans are up to date and relevant and provide a first-class service to all service users. My client's service also works closely with several approved providers in the neurological field to ensure the care that is provided is modern, holistic and person-centred.
As Unit Manager, you will carry responsibility for all care activities e.g. ensuring accurate documentation of records, monitoring care plans etc. Furthermore, you'll be responsible for providing cover out of hours/acting up when required in the absence of the manager. Assessing the needs of each individual under your care will form a large part of the role, as well as building excellent working relationships with colleagues, external healthcare professionals and agencies. You must also maintain an awareness of clinical policy frameworks and guidelines.
The Essential Requirements
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) in the UK with valid NMC registration and PIN
- Sufficient experience within brain injury /neurorehabilitation/physical disability care
- At least 1 years' experience in a Senior Nurse/Unit Manager position
- Strong working knowledge/understanding of the MHA/MCA/SoVA/other relevant legislation
- Excellent managerial, clinical and organisation skills
- Welcome bonus (minimum of £1,000)
- Permanent contract of work (full or part-time hours available)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme/Nursing Support Forum
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training programme
- Generous annual leave allowance (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Career progression programme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call , or email your up to date CV and contact number to , to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Unit Manager/Lead Nurse/Senior Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD/Neuro/Neurorehabilitation/Brain Injury/ABI