Appoint Group Vacancy - Days - UM
Job Title: Unit Manager - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Wembley, Brent
Salary: £16 per hour + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time 40 hours (permanent)
Do you want to work for an amazing company who value you as a nurse and not a number? Look no further!
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work in a lovely home located in a quiet residential area in Wembley, Brent as a unit manager on days only.
This home received fantastic reviews on their CQC report scoring 5/5 and pride themselves on the top level of service that they offer. They offer both elderly care and care for younger adults with physical disabilities. This is a great opportunity for a experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
Job Description: As a Unit Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and must hold a valid clear nursing Pin.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .