Unit manager Vacancy
Job Title: Unit nurse Manager - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Newham, London
Salary: £37000.00 and excellent benefits
Shifts: Mixed shifts (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time available permanent shifts (45 hours p/w)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join the team.
We have acquired a great role located in the picturesque settings in the Forest Gate area of East London with full on site parking available. Staff at the home are celebrating after they recently received above the national average on their your care annual rating, receiving an outstanding 901/1000 .
They offer both residential care and dementia care for elderly patients. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that everyone is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
This job is flexible in terms of either working days or nights, or a mixture if this suits your lifestyle. You will be paid for all of your breaks. This position is a full-time position.
Job Description: As a Unit Nurse manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising staff nurses and care assistants, running your own unit and maintaining communication between all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job