Unit Manager- Havering
iAspire Care Services Limited is aimed to support young people aged between 16-18 to gain fundamental skills to help with encouraging independent living. We have a number of semi-independent units that support young people of diverse backgrounds however are often vulnerable or show signs of challenging behaviour.
- To safeguard young people - contribute to the provision of a safe, appropriate, and stimulating environment for the support of young people.
- To provide on call support to staff members when not on site and during out of hours.
- To prepare and monitor a monthly Rota for all staff
- To follow the company’s policies, protocols and procedures.
- To support young people by showing an awareness of their individual interests and preferences by introducing them to a range of different experiences and enabling them to make informed choices wherever possible.
- To conduct staff and residence meetings when required. To be responsible for bringing relevant issues to the attention of your team and also your supervisors.
- Liaise with HQ Operation Admin and HQ Management in day to day operations of supported housing units.
- Ensuring Hand Over is completed and recorded. Ensuring delegated tasks are completed.
- All logs are completed before leaving site. Monitor your team completes logs accurately.
- To be responsible for preparing support plans, risk assessments, file maintenance and other administrative tasks, ensuring all personal information is stored securely.
- Participating/organizing in individuals’ daily outings, activities, holidays, or recreational pursuits when required to assist the people you support with all aspects of their daily life.
- Undertaking and/or assisting individuals with household activities such as cooking, cleaning, mealtimes, laundering and cleaning to promote a healthy environment for the people you support and the promotion of independent living.
- Recording and completing any appropriate documentation to ensure that individuals’ records, observations or research results are accurate and informative.
Skills and abilities required:
- The ability to manage all staff whist supervising the unit.
- To successfully complete risk assessments and weekly reports.
- Have great time management whist completing shifts.
- Portray excellent I.T skills and can use word and excel and email efficiently and aware of online safety
- NVQ 5 in Health and Social Care, Certificate/Degree/HND Youth Work, Any other qualifications directed to work with Young People
- Basic knowledge of the Children Act and Leaving Care Act
- Good understanding of Children Safeguarding and CSE
09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
£11.00 per hour
Childcare Vouchers through Salary Sacrifice
EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Other lucrative benefits through PerkBox scheme
Refer a Friend - £100
And other Bonus Schemes
- Residential Homes
- Residential Services
- Residential Care
- Youth Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"