Job Title: Unit Nurse Manager
Location: Rochester, Kent
Salary: £16 per hour + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time (permanent)
Do you want to feel valued by your employer?
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a nursing home environment located in Rochester, Kent. This home scored a very good rating on their CQC and value each member of the team as an individual.
This home is split into three seperate units offering nursing and personal care, working age dementia and elderly residents living with dementia. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that everyone is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
Job Description: At the heart of all you do will be the assessment of the physical, psychological and social needs of all your residents - and the implementation of the person-centered plans that meet those needs. Whether you're planning rotas, recruiting, training and mentoring staff, helping co-ordinate comprehensive daily activity plans, or building strong relationships with local regulators and social services, you'll ensure your unit goes from strength to strength. Stringent quality control will be key too, as you ensure we're complying with the NMC guidelines on administration of medicine, meeting safeguarding regulations and keeping records scrupulously.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .