Unit Manager (Clinical)
Starting Salary - £34,320
Search Medical and Healthcare is now looking to appoint a Unit Manager (Clinical) to join our amazing client in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
We are looking for fantastic individuals who are passionate, experienced and ready to work! We are looking for someone who is professional, very strong willed, outstanding communication skills, hardworking, excellent initiative.
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of the residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours
- RGN Or RMN Qualification with experience of operating in a clinical experience
- Previous experience of caring for the elderly or a passion to work in the sector
- Flexibility to work in a demanding and rewarding environment
- Previous experience of managing teams of carers or nurses advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this phenomenal opportunity then please hit apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job