Are you an experienced Unit Manager, looking for an exciting and rewarding challenge?
A challenging and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and creative individual to work within a semi-independent unit to provide a positive living experience for the residents (Young People).
Unit Managers’ will also need to ensure that all staff are supported in their day to day duties.
Applicants should have a positive attitude and passion for this sector:
- Report directly to Head of Care that can supply additional support, in turn you will need to support them to ensure that the highest standard of care is delivered
- To manage a team of Senior Support Workers/ Support Workers to provide a positive living experience for the residents (Young Adults)
- Have an enthusiasm and commitment towards continuous improvements and development of the Clients’ services
- Have an understanding and knowledge of the needs of the Young People within the residential setting
- Knowledge of current legislation and regulations for Young People and welfare benefits
- Highly motivated, forward thinking and committed to ensuring the Young People experience valued lifestyle through a range of activities and key-work sessions
- To provide adequate supervision of staff
- Ability to work on your initiative within a team context
NVQ Level 5 - Leadership & Management for Children and Young People (Essential)
At least 2 years’ experience within the care sector at management level
Must have experience working in Semi Independent/ Supported living setting
Hold an enhanced DBS that is registered with the DBS Update Service.
Will need to be proactive within their approach
Above all, we are looking for Managers who has a real passion for working with Young People/Adults.
- Young People
- Support Workers
- Supported Living