DBA, Unisys, SAN, Geo-Clustering, EMC VMAX, SnapVX, BCV and SRDF
Your new company
My client is a market leading investment management and who is looking to hire a strong DBA lead with hands-on technical skills related to the Unisys mainframe.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring remedy Incident queue is kept within SLAs, regular DMSII maintenance jobs are run, including index defragmentation, BCV proving, backup restore tests. You will need to offer support and lead the team in the absence of the Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have proven experience in the following:
- Investment Management background
- Unisys Database Server knowledge of current versions (DMSII)
- Knowledge of replication products and services (e.g. Databridge)
- MCP Operating System
- SAN environment (EMC VMAX), geo-clustering, SnapVX, BCV and SRDF
- Performance monitoring, performance analysis and capacity planning using tools such as GPM and Workload Manager
What you'll get in return
A generous basic salary paying up to £65,000 plus an Investment Management bonus with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.