Uniformed Services Tutor
Learning Curve Group are a national training provider with a diverse range of learning opportunities for learners across the UK. Due to the opening of a new skills academy for Pre Uniformed service, we are look for a tutor to support learners though the teaching, learning and assessment for 16-18-year-old learners on Programmes of Study. This includes Level 1 and 2 Diplomas and activity to enhance employability. The Tutor will also support adult learners on Diplomas and short courses.
- Delivering high quality teaching, learning assessment and support to learners to ensure achievement of qualifications.
- Support the Yorkshire Regional Academy Manage / ESO with recruitment activity to ensure achievement of learner starts.
- Support the Yorkshire Regional Academy Manager with the planning and timetabling of all learning activity.
- Ensure that the training and learning areas are clean and safe for all staff and learners on a daily and ongoing basis.
- Support the ESO to carry out learner inductions and associated processes.
- Accurately complete registers and monitor attendance of learners.
- Effectively support learners to ensure excellent retention, achievement & progression.
- Ensure ILPs are completed and progress reviews are planned and undertaken effectively
- Effectively manage learner behaviour and where appropriate deploy the learner disciplinary policy.
- Assess learner work and submit portfolios in a timely manner.
- Attend standardisation and team meetings.
- Work with the Yorkshire Regional Academy Manager to maintain a log of all resources and equipment.
- Undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD.
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours.
- Implement and comply with LCG policies, including, Safeguarding, Prevent, British Values, Health and Safety.
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company.
- Any further activity that is reasonably requested in line with this role.
- Level 2 or above in Maths/English.
- It is essential that you have experience in teaching and learning within the uniformed services.
- Held a leadership role within the uniformed services.
- You will also be required to have excellent communication skills in order to train the students. Have the Skills to provide constructive feedback and an ability to identify development goals and review the progress of these goals on a regular basis is essential.
- Candidates must have a teacher training qualification Level 3 in Education and Training or equivalent.
- As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
- High level of discipline.
- The ability to inspire young people and adults to achieve.
- The ability to guide and mentor young people and adults.
- Effective communication.
- Good personal administration skills.
- Ability to prioritise large workloads.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- Able to work independently and manage the day to day running of the skills centre.
Learners are at the centre of everything we do so we are committed to safeguarding and promoting their welfare. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide satisfactory references and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- uniformed services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'