£12-15 per hour + bonus (OTE £40k)
UNICEF UK has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to be part of a global team of humanitarian workers, influencers and fundraisers, who are on the ground for children all over the world. Whether under siege in Syria, without food in South Sudan, or vulnerable to diseases like polio, we are there for children who need our help.
We makes sure more of the world’s children are protected, fed, vaccinated and educated than any other organisation
We get things done, and we’re not going to stop until the world is a safe place for every child.
Now, as part of our in-house fundraising team, you can play your part in protecting children.
As the Regional Manager you will be working alongside the Deputy Campaign Manager to support UNICEF’s In- House Street Fundraising Campaign to deliver industry leading results by monitoring and evaluating the performance of the in-house street fundraising teams in The South-East. Additionally, you will be responsible for overseeing the recruitment, coaching, training, and development of Team Leaders and Fundraisers.
- Training, coaching & developing staff.
- Monitoring KPI’s/results and other administrative duties.
- Supporting the Deputy Campaign Manager with recruitment and training
- Lead by example through fundraising on the street by hitting set targets and attrition rates.
- Keep up to date with legislation and regulations set out by the Institute of Fundraising (IOF).
- Previous fundraising experience in the charity sector is essential.
- Minimum of 1 year’s team leading experience as a street fundraiser.
- Experience of recruiting, managing, coaching and motivating staff.
- Performance management of Fundraisers and or Team Leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- An ethical approach to fundraising.
- Flexibility to work unsocial hours on an occasional basis and or stay away from home overnight.
Desirable but not essential;
- Proficient in the use of Excel , Word and Outlook.
- Passionate about protecting and providing a safe and secure future for children globally.
- £12.00 - £15.00 per hour.
- 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 18:00
- Weekly pay
- 25 days paid holiday
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
***Only candidates with previous street/door fundraising experience will be considered for this role****
- Customer Services
- IT Sales