Senior CRM Consultant - UNICA
FREELANCE / CONTRACT / INTERIM
I am urgently seeking an experienced Technical Campaign Manager to join one of our reputable analytics consultancies. You will be working on site for a betting client, in South West London.
As a CRM Consultant you will responsible for managing a wide range of marketing campaigns cross-channel, including email, push notifications and SMS.
Technically you will need to be an experienced user of Unica and SQL, and ideally have some experience of managing or leading other team members.
Working closely with the client's marketing teams you will be helping to optimise campaigns and contact strategies. You would own all the data specifications, targeting and delivery for these campaigns. This would increasingly involve the technical set-up and deployment of digital campaigns using IBM Unica.
We are looking for a forward thinking, pro-active individual, with the creativity to not only work through a data brief, but to also measure the performance of campaigns and to develop strategic plans for future campaigns.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- Skills using Unica in a CRM environment is essential.
- You'll be data savvy with a proven knowledge of working with customer data.
- You'll be comfortable working on relational databases, how to interrogate and efficiently apply data to fix business problems.
- You'll have experience with building and executing digital marketing campaigns and knowledge of marketing across email, SMS/MMS, Push and social media works.
- You'll have a sound working knowledge of SQL, MS Access, MS Excel.
- You'll have an element of marketing knowledge which enables you to understand how data driven solutions fit into the marketing mix.
- Experience of managing a team or at least mentoring more junior members of staff.
- Focused and diligent when delivering high quality solutions in a fast moving environment.
- Be able to solve problems using technology and quickly spot issues or opportunities amongst the detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work proactively and independently.
POSITION - Senior CRM Consultant - UNICA
LOCATION - South West London
RATE - £350 - £400 per day
TERM - 6 months+
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
- direct marketing