Our client, an Insurance company based in the heart of London's Square Mile are looking for an experienced Insurance Technician. You will be to provide support to the In House service team Manager. You will build and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts as required for this role. You will assist with any projects or additional duties related to the In House Service Team functions.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform policy documentation and loss details checks
- Produce MRC and Policy documents
- Upload documentation to the IMR
- Produce Premium Lpans and invoices
- Process signings (in liaison with finance).
- Create ECF entry for claims.
- Deal with queries raised by XIS/XCS.
- Liaise with underwriting teams, finance, underwriting support, DA & compliance.
- Check TOBA information.
- Monitor dedicated email.
- Produce monthly stats to IST Manager.
- Produce weekly reports for finance.
- To become fully compliant with Atlas, BARS & Crystal.
The right candidate should be:
- Qualified to Degree level or Equivalent
- The candidate will ideally be prepared to pass the Lloyd's Introductory Test within 12 months of joining
- Completed or willing to complete CII and Insurance qualifications
- Take responsibility and use their own initiative and have administrative and statistical skills
- Sound computer skills
- Must be computer literate, including a detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel,
- Outlook and Windows
- Ability to work as an individual and in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Underwriting Technician