A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading insurance firm within the City of London. The role is as an Underwriting Support Technician, to join the Underwriting Operations team in order to maintain and analyse the quality of the of the core underwriting system.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide technical review and data input to core underwriting system of TMKI.
- Work within a team of technicians providing underwriting & administrative support to all stages of the underwriting process.
- Prepare and maintain underwriting files.
- Data entry into applicable underwriting systems in accordance with standard operating practice as appropriate.
- Complete all necessary registers, reports and bordereau required to support the risk placement.
- Carry out administrative support duties including but not limited to transaction processing, completion of bordereaux and facility data.
- Conduct quality assurance risk review.
- Manage personal and team workflow tasks and action accordingly.
Experience within the insurance market, and within underwriting is key to success in this application. You will need to have experience with bordereaux as well as underwriting in general.
This is a fantastic chance for somebody with a few years experience within the insurance industry to build upon that with this 12 month contract.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job