This role is with an insurer that offers a wide range of products to their clients, for both Commercial and Personal lines business. Our client is now looking to grow the team and move the business forward, we are now seeking a Reading based Property Owners manager to add to the team.
The role is in the Small Business team (really exciting part of the business that has seen great growth lately), Occasional working from home, taking on accountability for optimising the underwriting profit of the Small Business product(s). The role would involve:-
- Supporting the development of the financial plans and strategies for the Commercial Liability portfolio.
- Analysing and review the portfolio, providing the overall underwriting guidance and technical input.
- Lead the monthly product meetings, working alongside underwriting and operations team colleagues, ensuring that the appropriate underwriting governance and control framework are in place.
- Writing and maintaining high quality policy wording, ensuring compliance with company and FSA regulations.
- Develop and maintain profitable opportunities and relationships with existing and potential clients.
Successful applicants must be an experienced Property Owners Underwriter, with strong technical experience with financial awareness, portfolio management, able to problem solve, being proactive and able to work on own initiative, with a sound awareness of the market and legal/industry developments.
If it is time for a new challenge and you have extensive Property Owners experience, please contact us for further information on this opportunity.
- Real Estate
- Technical Skills
- Property owners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job