Charles Taylor plc is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. We are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry as a top tier provider of professional services, employing some of the industry’s ‘best in class’ professionals and technical experts.
We have been providing services to insurance clients since 1884 and today we have around 2000 staff in 74 offices, spread across 29 countries in the UK, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
We currently have an interesting opportunity for an Underwriting Operations Assistant to provide administrative support to the Reinsurance & Underwriting Operations Division. This will assist the Underwriters in underwriting both new and existing business on behalf of MSUKI and the Strike Club on a profitable basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in an insurance environment in an administrative or technical capacity either in a broking, underwriting, claims or reinsurance environment.
Skills/qualifications required for this role:
- Educated to A’ level standard or equivalent
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation skills - good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) - Confident in communicating with senior stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Flexible hands on approach
- Ability to work well as part of a team