This opportunity has arisen within a niche class of Insurance - Legal Indemnities risks. Legal Indemnities risks have many differences to the majority of other business classes and as such, it would suit someone looking for a change in direction after a couple of years in underwriting support - where they have possibly worked in a more general class (although those with a small amount of Legal Indemnity experience would certainly be of interest as well).
On a daily basis you would be required to:
- Monitor the enquiries inboxes, sorting emails for different departments and forwarding where necessary
- Interpret incoming quote enquiries received by email and post to determine whether the risk fits within the parameters and guidelines agreed with the insurer
- Processing standard quotes through the quote system
- Interact with clients over the phone and through email in a friendly and professional manner to provide clients with advice and assistance with quote options
- Chasing any outstanding premium, in line with Company procedures.
- Chasing information from solicitors, for policy issue, as required.
- Ensuring cover notes and Policies are issued correctly
- Deal with incoming cheques by receipting them on the system and ensuring they are passed to the accounts team
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and complete electronic and/or paper underwriting files.
This role would suit someone seeking a long-term role in a specialist class of insurance
Please note that it would not work as a stepping stone to other things, or other business classes.
A committed, professional and mature nature is also essential, as is the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of personnel and clients from legal, conveyancing and broking environments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'