Are you looking for a new exciting challenge? Do you have a passion for admin? Would you like the opportunity of working Flexi time?
Adecco Cardiff has an exciting opportunity for a Administrator to join our clients growing team. With no experience required, all you need is to be hard working, willing to learn and excited by a challenge. This is an office based administration role which requires a high level of attention to detail. This role will suit an individual who enjoys working with excel and working with different processes. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in a friendly, safe and nurturing environment.
Our client is looking for commitment and hard work however in return will offer some great benefits. With yearly pay reviews and performance related bonuses this role will suit someone who really wants to make a difference in their role. This client will also support putting the right person through industry related exams.
* Data handling
* Report Creating
* General Administrative duties e.g filing
* Using Excel
- Processing of MTA's and adjustments
- Processing of declaration adjustment including liaising with solicitors to collect unpaid premiums
- Entry of data into the Underwriting Quote Engine.
- Production of claims experience reports for brokers.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from brokers.
- Production and management of survey procedure
- Processing of monthly bordereau in respect of cover holder business Undertaking market / broker research for development purposes
- Assisting underwriters with the monitoring of broker binding authorities
- Assisting with and preparation for broker meetings / visits
* Hard worker
* Attention to detail
* Independent worker
Skills and Experience Specification
- Minimum 3 A Levels at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- IT literate
- Excellent organisation skills
- Relevant insurance qualification
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'